This tutorial is about how to colour grade in Adobe Photoshop.
After reading this article and watching the video, you should know how to color grade.
In this tutorial, a light skin tone model was been used.
The following adjustments in Photoshop were used.
Adjustments used are :
STEPS TO COLOUR GRADE IN ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
1. The skin tones are evened out using the selective colour.
A layer mask is then added to mask out the place for matching skin tones.
2. The Colours were then balanced using the Colour balance Adjustment. Then, a bit of blues is pushed into the image.
3. Another Selective colour is then added for enriching the skin tones.
4. Another Selective colour is then added to add blues to the black colours.
5. Two Photo Filters are then added ( Warm and cooling filter).
Opacity of the two adjustments are then lowered to ensure nice blending.
6. Lastly, add a Hue/Saturation adjustments to reduce the Saturation of the Reds and Yellows.
Photoshop used: CC2019
Camera used for the shoot: Canon 5D mark III
Lens: Canon 85mm 1.8
Watch the tutorial below;
Subscribe to Joey Creative Studios Youtube Channel
Channel link =https://youtube.com/channel/UCfYsTq-NcB8nWC1lFZ6Se6A
About Joey Creative Studios Youtube Channel
This is a Photography channel which teaches beginners and advanced Photographers/retouchers on how to shoot, retouch and colour grade photos in Photoshop.
Follow him on Instagram @joey_creative_studios