Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

NEWS

8 students of Koforidua Technical Institute injured as fire destroys boys’ dormitory

According to reports, eight Koforidua Technical Institute students have been hurt.
The accident happened after fire destroyed the school’s boys’ dorm in the locality of New Juaben North.
Media reports state that the fire, which started on Monday, November 14, at 11:45 p.m.

Before members of the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) were able to put out the fire, it is believed to have spread to four rooms.

75 students lost all of their valuables in total. The cause of the fire is not yet fully known.

However, the GNFS through its preliminary investigations has attributed it to an electrical problem.

Meanwhile, seven of the injured students have however been treated and discharged, with one person still on admission at the St. Josephs’s Hospital in Koforidua.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

PROFILE

Pizzaman-Chichenman, now the biggest indigenous quick service restaurant chain intends to launch 4 new outlets in the first week of October. This development comes...

Tutorials

If you’ve been trying to find out how to make money online, then you should consider building a YouTube channel. According to YouTube, the platform...

BREAKING NEWS

Popular Kumawood actor known by many as Komfo Kolege has just lost her wife and baby. Another tragedy has hit the Kumawood movie industry...

AWARDS

Glam Style Awards is an annual award ceremony held to celebrate true inspirational success, recognize, project and honor hardworking personalities and brands in the...

Advertisement